☑ Well Established Construction Equipment Supplier
☑ Basic $ 2800 - $3200 + AWS + Variable Bonus
☑ Location: Pioneer - Transport Provided
☑ Working Hours: Mon to Fri (8.30am - 5.30pm)
☑ Relevant experience with ERP system and in construction industry will be an advantage
- Assist the Head of Purchasing in all daily tasks and matters in the Purchasing Department within the Company.
- Evaluate purchase and service requisitions submitted by requestors and recommend alternative solutions if possible.
- Relentless sourcing for local and overseas vendors to lower our costs in purchasing of fixed assets, materials and services.
- Perform cost versus quality analysis and generate monthly reports for management.
- Establish sustainable relationship with vendors, negotiate prices and payment terms as well as generate purchase orders to send to vendor.
- Use Enterprise Resource Planning system to complete purchasing tasks and assist in the implementation and improvements of the system.
- Coordinate closely with requestors to track deliveries and verify quantity and quality of products delivered or services rendered as well as rectify and defects as soon as possible.
- Verify vendor invoices against respective purchase orders and delivery orders as well as liaise with
- Accounts Department for timely payment to vendors.
- Ensure purchasing procedures, product delivered and services rendered comply to Company policies, government regulations and ISO standards.
- Maintain historical records for annual accounting and ISO audits.
- Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities when required or as instructed
- Diploma in Business or other relevant
- Relevant experience with ERP system and in construction industry will be an advantage
- Team player, good interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume:
✔Work experiences and job responsibilities
✔Current and Expected salary
✔Reason for leaving
✔Date of availability
Name of Consultant: Rachel Mok See Yin
Registration No: R22111149