• Manage the Occupational Safety and Health Administration Compliance and Training Programs and keep programs current in accordance with regulatory requirements by developing and maintaining HS&S standard operating procedures.
• Manages several project safety and health performance.
• Have a creative spirit that will allow you to implement innovative prevention and risk management programs adapted to our operational needs.
• Perform safety and environmental inspections.
• Enforces and supports all company policies and procedures.
• Update each project on the latest MOM / WSH/ NEA / SCDF requirements and legislations.
• Responsible for development, organization, execution, and assessment of the Tactical Safety Program.
• Ensure proper accident notification and investigation procedures are followed.
• Serve as the point of contact for accident information within the unit.
• Establish a schedule for and conduct compliance inspections and surveys of ranges, organizations, operations, facilities, and equipment to identify operational, facility, and systemic safety and health deficiencies.
• Develop and create education information to promote safety awareness via unit safety councils, newspaper articles, radio and television spots, safety-grams, newsletters, brochures and other communication tools available.
• Conducts periodic OHSE-related audits/inspections / analysis to ensure employee safety and regulatory compliance, prepares action plans, and works with appropriate individuals to ensure successful completion.
• Able to analyze incident reports, audit findings, employee reports to determine trends and focus areas for the site.
• Minimum Diploma in Public Health, Occupational Health and Safety or an equivalent Professional Certificate.
• At least five years of occupational safety and health consulting experience for public sector or commercial organizations.
• Demonstrated experience analyzing information, identifying client needs, developing action plans, and presenting recommendations.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and accountability for results, with creative and strategic problem-solving skills.
• Have taken on key managerial positions for projects.