- Japan MNC
- Flavor and Fragrance
- No exp req
Salary: Up to $2,800
- To assist the head of department in quality control of raw materials and finished products.
- Verify and issue Certificate of Acceptance products that meet specified quality standards.
- To conduct inspection of the raw materials and finished products through the use of analytical equipment.
- Responsible for the proper use and maintenance of laboratory and analytical equipment.
- To conduct and investigate customer complaints which are related to Flavour quality issues.
- Assist in stock inventory and maintenance QC Laboratory apparatus and supplies.
- Responsible for the good housekeeping and safety of QC Laboratory.
- Continuously review and revise to improve testing procedures of QC Laboratory.
- To carry out any additional job-related duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Product quality assurance
- Quality control
- Raw materials