- Liaise with the Consultant Representative on project matters.
- Coordinate with Project Manager on the project matters.
- Coordinate with all Subcontractors on matters pertaining to site and quality issues;
- Ensure all contractual requirements are complied with agreed procedures.
- Keeping track on variation and claims of contract and cost impact and feedback information to the Project Manager.
- Implement cost control measures to meet project budget.
- Co-ordinate with QAQC Engineer to ensure quality performance of project to meet customer requir Execute, monitor and ensure the timely completion of the project
- To assist environmental aspects and impacts, and other environmental issues relating to EMS.
- Ensure the site operations comply with the Project Quality Plan, including quality, environmental and occupational health & safety.
- Ensure proactive measures are adopted for issues relating to quality, environmental and occupational health & safety.
- Review project specifications, technical clarification and construction drawings.
- Coordinate with architect, structural engineer and M&E consultant and vendors to resolve construction and installation issues.
- Diploma/Degree in Civil / Building Engineering or relevant
- 3 to 6 years Site Engineer in construction and building projects