- Plan and assess physical and logical security configurations in large-scale, globalized, multi-lingual business environments.
- Conduct security architecture review and testing on cloud and emerging technologies.
- Provide clear and detailed risk assessment and remediation guidelines for business owners.
- Research on security best practices, trends and vulnerabilities and driving remediation associated with third-party vendors.
- Evaluate firewalls, VPN, encryption protocols, MDM and other related security measures.
- Take part in project management.
- Design sustainable strategies to mitigate risk and define associated metrics to measure overall performance.
- B.S. in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering with an emphasis in Information Security.
- 4-8 years of Information Security assessment/auditor experience.
- Experience in conducting and managing large-scale security risk assessments.
- Good understanding of system, network, storage, and device Technologies.
- Good understanding of international security standards ISO27001, NIST, IETF, PCI DSS.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, CRISC, CSPM, PMP or equivalent certification.
- macOS experience.