- Promote and sell our range of medical device to medical professionals including dermatologists, plastic surgeons and aesthetic doctors.
- Work with marketing team to achieve a synergy of marketing plans with sales efforts.
- Support the implementation of events such as product launches, trade exhibitions, seminars, workshops, product demonstrations, etc.
- Develop and establish lasting working relationships with our customers and business partners.
- Minimum 2 years of medical sales experience for fillers and injectable products
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate confidence in sales presentation and pitches
- Positive, dynamic and results-oriented
- Hardworking and resourceful
- Pleasant disposition
- Team player and self-starter