Thermal (Asst Engineer) [Job Code 2101403A]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office and data centre site. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- certified as a Level 1 thermographer from a nationally accredited training facility
- using infrared and visual cameras to inspect and inventory electrical and mechanical equipment
- identify thermal problems and report to clients immediately
- opening electrical equipment to expose energized connection
- managing contracted electricians to open equipment when required
- create full reports for clients which included all the infrared photos, visible photos and equipment status with customized format
- meet with clients and learn to understand their business needs (site survey)
- Inspect and collect electrical and thermal data of electrical equipment through infrared scans, infrared thermography and electrical tests using thermography analysis
- Assess the condition of equipment through interpretation and analysis of data, generate report to support findings and communicate findings to management and peers
- Consult with operations and maintenance staff related to work orders, overhaul options and outage recommendations in support of system availability goals
- Follow any other job-related instruction and to perform any other job-related duties requested by supervisor or management
- Education in Electrical engineering field with Level 1 infrared thermography certification preferred. Infrared Thermo course will be sponsored for those without certification.
- With related electrical field experience preferred
- Able to operate handheld tools and equipment in performing data collection and inspection tasks, read and interpret diagrams and prints, and perform work by traveling independently or with a small crew to various facilities scheduled
- Willing to learn and receive moderate level of guidance and direction from supervisor, manager and/or more experienced colleagues
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work efficiently and good team orientation
- May require to work extra hours to finish a job or work on a non-working day depend on clients’ schedule and extra testing requested by the client
Please send your cv to
- [ Link removed ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 22C1055
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
- Business Requirements
- Data Centers
- Data Collection
EA License No.
EA Personal Registration No.