Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to email@example.com. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
Assistant Manager Outreach Strategy Up to $5500 – 6 months @ Boon Lay
- $3000 to $5500
- 6 months
- Boon Lay (Tertiary Institution)
- Manage strategic communications for the school and facilitate target audience and general public interest in the School.
- Explore innovative and relevant platforms (including digital/cyber space) to market School’s achievements and milestones.
- Proactively search for materials and provide write-ups on school achievements and events to be featured in such platforms.
- Ensure consistent and up-to-date editorial, graphic design and web contents for website. Content of the websites is legal, non-offensive, informative and provides good marketing value.
- Drive internal communication within the school to generate greater understanding and support towards the publicity front
- Create faculty’s awareness on providing newsworthy inputs.
- Explore innovative ways and relevant platforms to market faculty achievements and milestones.
- Design, create and manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns.
- Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Create and adapting content for each specific social media platform/network
- Curate relevant content to reach the School’s targeted audience.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and followers.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Handle procurement and administrative details on behalf of unit.
- 6 months (subject to extension and have chances to convert to perm)
- $3000 to $5500
- Mon to Thurs: 8.30am to 5.45pm
- Fri: 8.30am to 5.15pm
- Boon Lay (Tertiary Institution)
1. Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in related fields of Communications or Business
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience. Fresh graduate are also welcome.
- Previous relevant experience in public relations would be an added advantage.
- Experience handling/working with graphics, video and liasing with agency will be beneficial
- Comfortable using photoshop, illustrator, indesign, basic html and content management system
- Experience handling/working with Gebiz, ITQ, tender processes and vendors will be beneficial
- Good project management skills and liaise with various depts, co-ordinate and collate information
- Experience writing for social media, blogs, website, newsletter
2. Functional Competencies (e.g. knowledge of contract management, data analysis, financial management skills etc.)
- Proficient in sourcing and managing content development and publishing, and even creating content from scratch specifically to grow targeted audience;
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Ability to know where to look for the news and what people are saying about it; to know what's changing in the academia/ relevant industry - and be able to react and respond accordingly.
- Ability to (tactfully) capitalize on a news story, trend, or hashtag; and if something goes awry, they need to be able to mitigate the issue calmly and diplomatically.
3. Enabling Competencies (e.g. planning and organizing, communication skill, negotiation and influencing skills etc.)
- Self motivator
- Team player and at the same time, possessing team leader quality
- Well-versed in social media platforms
- Able to work under pressure
- Has a keen interest to learn and
- Outgoing, enjoys meeting people
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg