Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
- Assist in media relations work
- Assist in corporate projects such as University Group Annual Report
- Daily news monitoring and uploading of University news on staff intranet
- Research and write news and human-interest articles for staff intranet and University Group website
- Provide administrative and ad-hoc project support
- Compile and generate statistical reports
- Sep 2018 – Feb 2019
- $2,200 to $3,000 for those with relevant experience and skills.
- Clementi (Tertiary Institute)
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Experience in writing news and human-interest articles as well as media relations work would be an advantage
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg