Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
Medical Ward Officer
2 Years Contract
$1600 + Completion Bonus + Medical Reimbursement
Near Outram Park MRT
Mon-Fri: 8am-5.45pm; Sat: 8am-12pm
1) Perform medication topping up service at respective wards, operating theatres and other designated stations.
2) Conduct stock count 1 day in advance at respective wards and other designated stations based on the stock count programme schedule using the handheld terminal and enter the count quantity into the handheld terminal before each scheduled top-up
3) To transport all the medication to respective wards, operating theatres and other designated stations using the tow tug (i.e. tow tug driving training will be provided to the Service Crew)
4) Any other tasks assigned
• 2 Years Contract (Subject to 1 year extension)
• $1600 + Completion Bonus + Medical Reimbursement
• Near Outram Park MRT
• Mon-Fri: 8am-5.45pm
• Sat: 8am-12pm
1) Preferably with ‘O’ or ‘A’ level certification or ‘Certificate in Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management’.
2) Must possess experience in store management
3) Must be willing to work in stringent and clean environment such as in the hospitals etc.
4) Must be physically and medically fit
5) Must be very meticulous, detailed, organised
6) Must be able to read English
7) Must possess a pleasant and neat disposition
8) Must be willing to work on 5.5 days a week, including Sat
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg