Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to email@example.com. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
Senior / System Security Consultant
Up to $8000
Located in Jurong East / Ang Mo Kio
The role will be responsible for building up an IT security engineering practice within the organization. In this role, he is responsible for developing and maintaining the security engineering practices and maintain a level IT security competency within the organization. He/She will oversee the proper execution of security practices within IT development project being undertaken in the organization. He/She will provide advice to both internal and external customers regarding technical issues, security risks and business impacts, as well as participate in the broader Information Security governance process with IT and Security leadership.
• Oversee the security aspects of implementation projects
• Manage security analysts and engineers
• Oversee and improve security practices in the improvement of system engineering processes
• Interact with peers in other departments achieve higher level of security engineering within projects
• Mentor and guide junior security analysts and engineers
• Raise the general awareness and knowledge of IT security engineering practices within the organization
• Advice and assist in the resolution of IT security issues in the projects
• Assist with the planning and management and development of IT security resources
• Up to $8000
• Jurong East / Ang Mo Kio
• Mon-Fri: 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related disciplines.
• Industry recognized IT security certifications.
• At least 10 years of experience in IT security / project management
• A strong combination of project management knowledge, analytical methodologies, process improvement frameworks, and IT operational best practices.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work independently and within a team
• Familiar with IT security solutions and engineering practices: Firewalls, intrusion detection, vulnerability assessment, encryption, malware defence, secure software development, etc
• Effective team management, decision making, leadership in complex situations
• Manage and adapt to pressure in a constantly changing environment
• Demonstrate professionalism, attention to detail, creative thinking, integrity, and customer responsiveness in the work performed
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg