Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to email@example.com. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
• Lead development team throughout the software life-cycle to deliver systems and applications
• Conduct research and exploration of suitable architectures and technologies to create an optimized solution suitable for implementation
• Document software architecture, design and processes
• Reports to Project Manager/ senior management on development status
• Presents solutions & design to customers
• Develop, maintain & improve in-house common platform software & system artifacts
• Architect, design, and setup of development, build, deployment test setup for development team
• Provide pre-sales support in solution architecting, conduct and preparations for solution and product demonstrations, development of mock solutions and proof of concept projects
• Coach and mentor development team
Responsibilities (Video Analytics & Big Data Platform Software Architect):
• Taking complete ownership to lead the software architecture design, development, testing of innovative software with an emphasis on implementing high availability, scalable back-end platform.
• Lead development team throughout the software life-cycle to deliver systems and applications.
• Lead in the definition and conversion of requirements into system architecture and design artifacts.
• Conduct research and exploration of suitable architectures and state-of-the-art technologies and tools to create an optimized solution suitable for implementation.
• Analyzing and solving performance and security related requirements in the applications.
• Architect, design, and setup of development, build, deployment test setup for development team.
• Document software architecture, design and processes.
• Present solutions and design to customers.
• Reports to senior management on development status.
• Provide pre-sales support in solution architecting, conduct and preparations for solution and product demonstrations, development of mock solutions and proof of concept projects.
• Coach and mentor development team.
• Up to $6500
• Jurong East
• Mon-Fri: 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
• Minimum 7 years of working experience with 3 years in delivering high availability systems and 1 year in team leading
Platforms Software Architect Requirements:
• Able to communicate well through writing, create good workflows, flowcharts, diagrams to document systems
• Extensive knowledge of software development process, DevOps, architectural styles and design patterns
• Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages
• Experience with service oriented architecture, data modeling and database design
• Knowledge of large scale system-level solutions including areas in IT security, network, hardware
Video Analytics & Big Data Platform Software Architect Requirements:
• Extensive knowledge of software development process and CI/CD Continuous Integration & Development.
• Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns.
• Experience of various coding methods, computer languages and data-driven application.
• Knowledge of Cloud-based, Micro-services platform, Big Data technologies, e.g. SMACK Stack, Spark, Mesos, Akka, Kafka, Cassandra, Docker.
• Knowledge of large scale system-level solutions including areas in IT security, network, hardware.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg