Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
• Period: 3 years Contract / Permanent
• 5-6 days rotating shift schedule / Normal Office Hours
• Location: Woodlands / Lavender / Marina Bay Financial Centre / Loyang
• Salary up to $2300 + Entitlements e.g. AWS/VB/PB OR Up to $2800
* Station on-site and perform daily inspection and preventive maintenance works in Mechanical and Electrical Systems according to Scheduled Maintenance
* Attend to feedback, breakdown and customer service requests
* Attend to Fault-Calls and carry out rectification of Faults within specified time and budget
* Supervise and co-ordinate with contractors and vendors on works according to scheduled maintenance, repair, shut-down and overhaul works
* Assist Engineer/Manager to keep records of Mechanical and Electrical system servicing reports and monitor the performance of the systems and equipment's
* Assist Engineers/Manager in day to day operation of the Mechanical and Electrical Systems
* Develop and sustain good working relationship with all levels of people
Job Responsibilities (Electrical Technician):
- · Carry out electrical jobs according to worksheets in Project Manufacturing Pack.
- · Support senior technicians with testing of equipment as per Company’s Test Procedures.
- · Test Data Input and Recording to Test Record Sheets.
- · Able to do cable wiring, connection, laying, continuity and insulation tests.
- · Involved in component Installation.
- · Assemble components to racks and arrange the terminal blocks.
- · Support senior technicians with interpretation of Engineering drawings.
- · Ad-hoc related tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
Contract – 3 years (May convert to perm based on performance)
Woodlands Checkpoint / Lavender ICA Building / Marina Bay Financial Centre - Facility Building Technician
Loyang - Electrical Technician
5 OR 6 days rotating shift schedule - Facility Building Technician
Mon-Thurs: 7.30am-5pm; Fri: 7.30am-4.30pm - Electrical Technician
Salary up to $2300 + Entitlements e.g. AWS/VB/PB/Exigency allowance - Facility Building Technician
Salary up to $2800 - Electrical Technician
* Minimum Higher /NITEC in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering or other relevant qualifications in Facility Management
* 1 year working experience in similar capacity are welcome
* Candidates with FSM, GMM, SCEM or CERT Trained has an advantage
* Candidates with sound knowledge of ACMV, Fire Protection, BAS, Plumbing, Sanitary and/or HT/LT will be favourably considered
* Knowledge of operation and maintenance of mechanical and electrical systems
* Understand and interpret technical drawings.
* Testing & Trouble shooting experience is an added advantage.
* Proficient in MS office application
* Able to work on rotating shifts, including weekends and public holidays
* Able to interact and articulate well within and other departments and clients
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg