Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
Assistant Executive (Education Industry) – Boon Lay
• Salary: $1,900 - $2,800
• Location: Boon Lay
• Mon – Thurs: 8.30am – 5.45pm
• Fri: 8.30am – 5.15pm
• Temporary (6 months)
• Assist Programme Chairs and Managers in executing a full spectrum of administrative functions.
Research student administration
• Planning, organisation and coordination of activities relating to curriculum, examinations, course registration, exchange programmes, manage student database and other academic related matters.
• Research visitors logistical arrangements, collation of information for reporting purposes, management reports, research agreements, budgets, procurement & payment, website maintenance, events organising and office administration, and perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Contract (6 months) – renewable and possible conversion to permanent
• $1,900 - $2,800
• Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 6pm
• Boon Lay
• A recognised diploma with prior administrative experience
• Fresh graduates can be considered
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• High level of analytical and critical thinking skills
• Resourceful, responsible and pro-active
• A self-motivated individual and excellent team player with demonstrated ability to work independently
• Good verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Able to adhere to strict deadlines and work effectively under pressure
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg