Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to email@example.com. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
Credit Risk Manager / Asst. Manager – Up to $5,000, Marina One
• Mon – Fri : 8.40am – 5.30pm
• Marina One
• $4,000 - $5,000
• Responsible for the analysis and processing of credit application for margin lending clients including completeness of credit documentation.
•Daily and ad hoc monitoring of collateral portfolio against margin loan exposures; assess credit quality of proposed collateral and assign appropriate valuation ratios and various exceptions monitoring such as pre-funding, off-market, and product risk ratings etc.
• Perform various other daily risk monitoring and reporting including but not limited to counterparty, liquidity and operational risk to ensure compliance with approved limits.
• Support Head of Risk Management and other team members in conducting various regular or ad hoc reviews, reconciliations, and projects as required.
• Provide leave cover and work across risk functions to contribute to the success of the risk management team as a whole.
• $4,000 - $5,000
• Mon – Fri: 8.40am – 5.30pm
• Marina One
• Minimum degree, preferably in finance, accountancy, or economics. Other professional qualifications such as FRM, CFA will be an advantage.
• 3 – 5 years relevant working experience in Risk Management in major financial institutions and/or previous experience in Credit Risk Management roles in private banks
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint & strong Excel skills. Knowledge of VBA will be a distinct advantage
• Understanding of financial markets and general accounting principles.
• Knowledge of principles, policies, & procedures relating to end–to-end processes of margin credit facilities risk management
• Strong analytical, writing and communication skills.
• Quick learner and able to work independently
• Positive attitude in learning and taking on new responsibilities
• Comfortable in engagement with senior stakeholders from various business lines and across support function
• Team Player
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149