Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
HR Assistant / HR Executive / Senior HR Executive
• 1-Year Contract / Permanent
• Salary: Up to $2800/$3000/$3400
• Location: Serangoon North / Changi South / Harbourfront
• Normal office hours
- Responsible for day to day HR operational support, administration and documentation
- Owner of the on-boarding and off-boarding process and completes all tasks related to the employee life cycle including recruitment, HR general administration, payroll & leave, HRIS support, reporting, employee benefits and welfare administration
- Provides support in organizing the logistics for Staff Benefits/Wellness related Programs
- Maintain and update company’s HR handbook, policies and procedures
1-Year Contract from July 2018 onwards (HR Assistant)
Permanent (Senior HR Executive/HR Executive)
$2500-$2800 + Contract bonus (HR Assistant)
Up to $3000 (HR Executive)
Up to $3400 (Senior HR Executive)
Serangoon North (HR Assistant)
Changi South (HR Executive)
Harbourfront (Senior HR Executive)
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm (HR Assistant/Senior HR Executive)
Monday to Friday: 9am -6pm; Alt. Sat: 9am -1pm (HR Executive)
- At least a diploma in HR related discipline.
- At least 3 years of relevant HR operations, payroll administration and events coordination experience in a dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge on local employment and payroll-related legislations
- Strong hands-on knowledge/experience in Oracle HRMS and Paymaster (Payroll software) or related HRIS software
- Good knowledge in MS Office Applications
- Good organizational skills, resourceful and attention to details
- Able to prioritize and plan work; Ability to adapt to changes in work environment and deal with frequent changes
- Manage competing demands and deadline
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg