Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
Quality Assurance Engineer (Mechanical/Electronics)
• Mon – Fri : 8.30am – 6.00pm
• Ang Mo Kio
• Up to $3,000 (Electronics), Up to $3,500 (Mechanical)
• Establish the Plan for Product and Project activities in line with Company ISO 9001 Quality Management System and contractual QAQC requirement for Railway M&E system and Buildings Security System Projects.
• Perform verification and validation activities, including design review, product parts inspection, site installation check, Product acceptance and quality audit
• Liaise with customer and suppliers on product standards and requirements
• Identify and provide solutions to products and process quality issues.
• Reports directly to the Project QAM and assist him on all QA/QC activities in the transportation project.
• Maintain and implement quality program for the activities in the project to meet the quality objectives and goals.
• Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity relating to the process and quality system.
• Identify and record any problem relating to the process and quality system for the project system
• Initiate, recommend or provide solutions, improvement to the process quality problems through designated channels.
• Verify the implementation of solutions to any problem relating to the process and quality system.
• Control further processing, delivery or installation of non-conforming product until the non-conformities identified have been corrected.
• Assure the timely completion of correction and corrective actions on deficiencies found during audit and verifying its effectiveness.
• Work closely with local and overseas subcontractors on quality control and assurance program supporting the production for the projects.
Up to $3,000 for electronics and $3,500 for mechanical
• Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 6.00pm
Ang Mo Kio
• Diploma or Degree in Electronics and computing Engineering
• At least 3 years QA/QC experience in ISO9001 Quality Management System preferably related to Electronics system integration and EMS activities.
• Incumbent must have at least a diploma for mechanical engineering and preferably at least 1 year of experience in the project and production environment.
• Possess good mechanical engineering background and preferably to have worked in the QA ambience in previous jobs.
• Good supervisory skills to manage QC inspectors and ability to work with all levels of staff inclusive of subcontractors
• Preferably to have the knowledge of problem solving, SPC and other QA tools and techniques.
• Prepare to travel overseas to perform QAQC work for overseas projects
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149