Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to email@example.com. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
Patient Service Associate
• Period: Contract for 6months/1 year or Temporary
• Salary: $1800 to $2200 + Completion bonus + Shift Allowances / $7/hr + Shift Allowance
• Location: Near Little India MRT
Job Responsibilities (Contract):
- You will be the ambassador to provide excellent front-line services to our patients for admission
- You are required to assist in the registration of patients, maintain complete information and accurate records in the patients' system database.
- Your duties and responsibilities include general administrative duties, handling enquiries on patients' admissions, scheduling of patients' appointments, collect deposits and payments from patients and offering pre-admission financial counselling as part of the admission process.
Job Responsibilities (Temporary):
- Handle all incoming calls and paging / SMS requests from internal and external callers
- Record / update doctor's daily and monthly on-call roster
- Assist in booking IDD and STD calls for staff and patients
- Answering enquiries on patient location
- Other ad-hoc such as delivery of data and hospital facilities / service.
Contract for 6months/1 year (Conversion to permanent subject to performance) OR
Near Little India MRT
6 days’ work week (Rotating Morning/Afternoon/Night Shift) – Contract
5 days’ work week (Rotating Morning/Afternoon Shift) – Temporary
$1800 to $2200 + Completion bonus + Shift Allowances (Salary will commensurate based on education and work experience) – Contract
$7/hr + Shift Allowance – Temporary
• Minimum N levels with relevant experience for Temporary placement. Minimum A levels/fresh Diploma candidates for Contract placement.
• O level holders with minimum 3 years of working experience may also apply.
• Experience in frontline customer service and/or practical knowledge of hospital operation are preferred.
• Proficiency in IT data/information system. Knowledge in SAP system would be an added advantage.
• Outgoing and pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Service oriented and patient focused.
• Willing to perform rotating shifts including weekends and Public Holiday.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg