Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
Call Centre Executive (Salary up to $3500)
Raffles Place (Bank)
Mon-Sun (5 days work week-including Weekends & PH)
8 hours per shift
• Process customers’ requests/instructions
• Assist with account on boarding matters
• Liaise with stakeholders and follow up with internal (TRs) and external customer on account related and general trading requests.
• Uphold service standards by answering customers enquiries effectively, managing challenging situations/customers and ensuring prompt turnaround for all service requests with consistent quality
• Identify and drive process improvements, to ensure excellence in customer experience, timely delivery of services, optimum productivity and effective management of resources
• Work on projects as assigned
• Support OSPL’s marketing activities such as seminars, road shows and promotions
• $2300 to $3500 nego
• Depending on qualification & experience
• Raffles Place (Bank)
• Mon-Sun (5 days work week-including Weekends & PH)
• 8 hours per shift
• Min Diploma/Degree
• 1 to 2 yrs of relevant working experience preferred
• Customer centric / Strong customer service mindset
• Good communication skills (spoken and written).
• A good team player with commitment and initiative.
• Independent and resourceful, and able to work under pressure
• Desire to help others with patience and empathy.
• Meticulous, well organized and with ability to analyze and solve problems
• Able to multi-task and effectively manage time
• Able to work on rotational shift timings such as night shifts and public holidays to support Australia, US and UK market
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107390)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg