Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
Facility & Building Technician / Supervisor
• Rotating shift schedule
• 3 years Contract / Permanent
• Location: Woodlands / Lavender / Marina Bay Financial Centre
• Salary up to $2300 + Entitlements such as VB/PB/AWS/Exigency Allowance
Job Responsibilities (Facilities & Building Technician):
* Station on-site and perform daily inspection and preventive maintenance works in Mechanical and Electrical Systems according to Scheduled Maintenance
* Attend to feedback, breakdown and customer service requests
* Attend to Fault-Calls and carry out rectification of Faults within specified time and budget
* Supervise and co-ordinate with contractors and vendors on works according to scheduled maintenance, repair, shut-down and overhaul works
* Assist Engineer/Manager to keep records of Mechanical and Electrical system servicing reports and monitor the performance of the systems and equipment's
* Assist Engineers/Manager in day to day operation of the Mechanical and Electrical Systems
* Develop and sustain good working relationship with all levels of people
Job Responsibilities (Building Supervisor):
• Perform routine daily inspections around the building and surrounding areas to check for building defects/safety issues/non-compliance of building regulation and house rules.
• Plan and schedule preventive maintenance and Identify and propose necessary repair/maintenance/improvement works.
• Supervise and inspect works of outside contractors providing maintenance or repair services.
• Update maintenance records/stock inventory in Buildfolio system and calling of quotations for minor works.
• Attend to tenants requests/feedback/complaints
• Monitor tenancy fitting out and building improvement works and carry out daily inspection of tenants’ premises during fitting out works.
• Lead and conduct regular joint inspection with Cleaning Contractors and oversee the work activities of housekeeping personnel.
• Report cleaning deficiencies
• Conduct frequent daily checks on all critical and common areas of the building and liaise closely with the Cleaning Contractor's Site Manager/Supervisor.
• In charge of daily operations in the Fire Command Centre and monitor daily attendance of Security Officers
• S/he to ensure that Security Officers carry out duties according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Monitor CCTV and card access system and report any incidents or fault immediately.
• Attend and manage any emergency situations on site, for example, fire alarms and bomb threats, etc.
• Organise and assist FSM in Fire Drills and Safety Inspections
• Conducts periodic checks security and safety equipment such as fire alarms, extinguishers and CCTV.
• Conduct daily check of carpark system and monitor manual raising of carpark barrier.
• Daily inspection of the landscaped areas and supervise the contractor in carrying out pest control measure.
• Conduct daily inspection of all drainage systems
Contract – 3 years, Conversion to perm based on performance. (Facilities & Building Technician)
Permanent (Building Supervisor)
Woodlands Checkpoint / ICA Building (Facilities & Building Technician)
Marina Bay Financial Centre (Building Supervisor)
Working Hours (Facilities & Building Technician):
6 days rotating shift schedule (e.g. 2 days night, 2 days rest, 2 days day):
At Woodlands Checkpoint – 9am-9pm (Shift 1), 9pm-9am (Shift 2)
At ICA Building – 8am-8pm (Shift 1), 8pm-8am (Shift 2)
Working Hours (Building Supervisor):
Morning Shift: 7.30am to 4.30pm
Afternoon Shift: 2pm to 11pm
Shift schedule: 3 days morning, 1 day off, 3 days afternoon, 1 day off
Salary up to $2300 + Exigency allowance + VB + PB (Facilities & Building Technician)
$1800-$2200 + AWS (Building Supervisor)
Job Requirements (Facilities & Building Technician):
* Higher /NITEC in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering or other relevant qualifications in Facility Management
* Diploma holders with minimum 2 years' relevant experience, Higher NITEC / NITEC holders with minimum 3 years
* Candidates with FSM, GMM, SCEM or CERT Trained has an advantage
* Candidates with sound knowledge of ACMV, Fire Protection, BAS, Plumbing, Sanitary and/or HT/LT will be favourably considered
* Knowledge of operation and maintenance of mechanical and electrical systems
* Proficient in MS office application
* Able to work on rotating shifts, including weekends and public holidays
* Able to interact and articulate well within and other departments and clients
Job Requirements (Building Supervisor):
• Preferably someone with security/safety/building officer or supervisor experience
• Entry level candidates or minimum 3 year experience in Building operations in commercial buildings will be an added advantage
• NTC3/NITEC in Property Management or relevant studies
• Team oriented and good interpersonal skills
• Willingly and able to perform shift and standby duties
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
email@example.com (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg