Are you looking for a challenging and exciting career in the recruitment industry? If you love to meet new people, wish to derive personal satisfaction when there are successful job matches and are able to assist candidates in attaining their dream jobs,
WE WANT YOU! JOIN US NOW!
At Success Human Resource Centre, we are constantly seeking passionate individuals who are team players with leadership qualities. We offer our employees not just a job but an exciting career with limitless opportunities. Beyond excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration packages, we continuously encourage exceptional performance through professional training, career development, and other reward and recognition schemes. We provide our employees with a conducive working environment, encourage creativity, innovation, enhance personal and corporate effectiveness as well as efficiency.
If you share our values and goals, and have what it takes to succeed, email your resume to email@example.com. Alternatively, we also welcome you to drop by for a walk-in interview at: 1 Sophia Road, #06-23/29 Peace Centre Singapore 228149
Permanent Cybersecurity Curriculum Developer/Trainer – Up to $7000 + AWS + VB
• Up to $7000 + AWS & VB
• 5 days’ workweek. Mon-Fri: 8.30am-6pm
• Location: Jurong East
- Manage overall courseware design and development based on identified competencies and emerging market requirements.
- Manage SSG course accreditation and funding processes.
- Engage potential industry partners or subject matter expertise (external and in-house) to develop partnership for development of new training programs based on identified competencies and emerging market requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a quality assurance system that includes reviewing effectiveness and relevancy of existing courseware, conduct of periodic evaluation on training delivery and assessment for continuous improvement.
- Handle overall trainers’ management system that includes trainer induction program, trainer professional upgrading roadmap.
- Involve in the design of customised training program based on customer demands to develop practical exercises and enhance training approaches in practical hands-on training.
- Conduct and review cyber security training and assessment.
Up to $7000 + AWS + VB
- Bachelor Degree Information Security/Cyber Security or IT-related discipline
- ACTA certified or DACE certified (preferred) with minimum 2 years of experience in curriculum development
- Other relevant IT/Cyber Security related certifications would be an advantage
- Deep knowledge in cyber security concepts
- At least 2 years of working experience in delivering cyber security training
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
firstname.lastname@example.org (Reg No: R1107386)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg