You are responsible for ensuring proper receiving and issuance of goods. You are required to perform record-keeping, stock movement control and assist in the return of damaged goods. You are also expected to ensure cleanliness and perform housekeeping of the store area, as well as train and supervise storehands if required.
- Minimum Secondary/ GCE 'N'/ 'O' level with basic computer knowledge
- Service-oriented, team player with working experience in warehousing functions
- Ability to speak and write English
- Class 3 or forklift license is preferred
- Energetic and physically fit
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.