Reporting to the Executive (Warehouse), you will supervise and manage a group of Storekeepers in warehouse operations e.g. receiving, issuing and dispatch. You are required to control and check the quantity and quality of all goods; as well as maintain proper control and documentation of all stock movements using the WMS and RF devices. You are expected to plan and control daily operations and 3 PL (e.g. unstuffing team and pickers). You will also need to perform good housekeeping; ensure safe practices and orderliness of the warehouse; as well as carry out periodic cycle counts and annual stock take. You are required to assist with continuous process improvement initiatives/ projects.
- Diploma in any discipline or GCE ‘A’/‘O’ level with relevant experience
- Entry Level candidates with Diploma qualification are welcome to apply
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Good Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management System (WMS) would be an added advantage
- Able to lead a team and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a cold room environment
- Team player and ability to collaborative and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders etc
- 6-day work week, able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Working location: Upper Thomson Road
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.