You are responsible for working closely with various stakeholders which includes the operation, customer relations teams and logistics vendors in coordination of customers’ requests. You are also expected to manage feedbacks and enquiries via phone or email as well as generate feedback reports.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ level or ‘O’ Level with customer service experience
- Independent, team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Proficient in excel
- Working experience in call centre is an advantage
- Working days: 5 days’ work week (inclusive of Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday)
- Working hours: 2 rotating shifts (8am to 5:30pm or 1:30pm to 11pm)
- Working location: Joo Koon (5 mins walk from Joo Koon MRT station)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.