You will be responsible for demand planning and ordering to ensure sufficient stocks at the warehouses. You are required to liaise with overseas/ local suppliers and transporters on delivery arrangements to the respective warehouses. You are also expected to handle clearance of short shelf life and aging stocks, rectify incoming shipment stocks issues, acquire compensation for claims raised to suppliers, process allocation to stores, compile inventory-related reports as well as advise on any inventory-related enquiries.
- Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain or related disciplines
- Preferably 2 years of relevant experience in Inventory Planning and Ordering
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of SAP systems will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and ability to collaborative and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders etc.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.