You are responsible for cutting meat, fish and handling merchandise of meat and seafood items. You are also required to monitor and maintain freshness and quality of items, as well as perform housekeeping and ensure cleanliness of your work area in accordance to safety procedures and standards of hygiene.
- Minimum Primary education
- Able to speak and read simple English
- Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Service-oriented and a team player
- WSQ graduates and those with ESS WPLN Level 4 are welcome to apply