You are responsible for packing and arrangement of fish. You are also required to monitor and maintain freshness and quality of items, as well as perform housekeeping and ensure cleanliness of your work area in accordance to safety procedures and standards of hygiene.
- No experience required as training will be provided.
- Service-oriented, team player with ability to read and communicate in simple English
- Ability to work in wet and cold environment as well as carry heavy loads
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays
- WSQ Food Hygiene Course graduates and those with ESS WPLN Level 4 are welcome to apply
- Location at Upper Thomson (Day/Night shift)