If you think you'd be a good fit
for our team, we'd love to talk!
Mind Stretcher, Singapore’s Premier Chain of Enrichment Centres, is expanding and looking for suitably-qualified E-Learning Designers to join us.
The E-Learning Designer is responsible for executing the day-to-day co-ordination and delivery of customised eLearning materials for Mind Stretcher’s online learning portal.
- Co-ordinate with subject matter experts and creative design teams to develop customised e-Learning materials.
- Co-ordinate the publication of customized e-Learning materials to the online learning portal.
- Provide training for course instructors for e-Learning materials.
- Conduct research and create prototypes of e-Learning materials.
- Plan, design and develop customised e-Learning materials using leading course creation software.
- Nitec/Diploma in Information Technology/Computer Studies or relevant fields of study.
- Experience with course Authoring software (Articulate-Storyline 360 or other similar software).
- Experience with Animation work preferred.
- Good understanding of interactive content development concepts like layering, triggers and states.
- Highly self-motivated, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to organise and work under strict production timelines, while producing quality deliverables.
- Analytical and methodical approach to work.
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Hospitalisation and Surgery Insurance
- 13th month AWS, subject to individual & company’s overall performance
- Attractive remuneration package above market norms
- Professional development for career advancement
- Progressive career pathway for personal growth and development
Interested applicants who are interested in this role are invited to apply with their comprehensive resume (with complete personal details, last drawn and expected salary, and available commencement date) via the “Apply Now” option.
Note: All shortlisted applicants invited for an interview will be required to show a portfolio of past works and may also be asked to do an interview exercise related to job descriptions.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.