If you think you'd be a good fit
for our team, we'd love to talk!
Mind Stretcher, Singapore’s Premier Chain of Enrichment Centres, is expanding and looking for suitably-qualified Marcoms & Events Associates to join us.
The Marcoms & Events Associate is responsible for coordinating and executing all marketing initiatives for the different business lines in Mind Stretcher.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to achieve and fulfil the various inter-departmental marketing needs
- Co-ordinate and maintain a robust Customer Relation Management (CRM) system for a continuous cycle of leads and conversions
- Co-ordinate and manage campaigns with external parties that relate to branding and marketing
- Drive marketing initiatives through clear communication and collaboration with Academic teams, Centre Managers and Customer Service teams across all Mind Stretcher Learning Centres
- Develop pricing & promotion strategies for multi-product lines. Align all marketing collaterals with promotions
- Optimise ROI from Facebook ads & Google ads & Instagram ads to achieve lead generation and conversion targets
- Increase brand awareness of company products and manage all brand assets across social media, websites and blog
- Manage and update day-to-day social media accounts & campaigns
- Analyse trends for all marketing initiatives and on all social media platforms
- Manage and update marketing materials for shop fronts
- Plan/ Write content marketing strategy to generate Inbound B2C leads across social media / blog / website channels
- Manage pre to post event write-ups and content marketing
- Provide support to Events team when required on Corporate Relations or marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, or related fields
- Experience with Customer Relation Management (CRM) system and marketing cloud or related cloud systems for leads generation and customer journey planning
- A flair for copywriting in social media and digital content marketing
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of spoken and written English
- Experience with advertising on various social media platforms and related software, and how they can be deployed in different scenarios and used for different goals
- Able to work under tight deadlines in a dynamic environment (Creative, diplomatic, calm under pressure and excellent interpersonal skills)
- Meticulous & detail-oriented
- Able to work independently with initiative, strong project management and organisational skills
- Required to work on weekends to execute overall event planning and logistic arrangement (when necessary)
- Being effectively bilingual is a plus
- Experience in the education industry is a plus
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Hospitalisation and Surgery Insurance
- 13th month AWS, subject to individual & company’s overall performance
- Attractive remuneration package above market norms
- Professional development for career advancement
- Progressive career pathway for personal growth and development
Interested applicants who are interested in this role are invited to apply with their comprehensive resume (with complete personal details, last drawn and expected salary, and available commencement date) via the “Apply Now" option.
Note: All shortlisted applicants invited for an interview will be required to show a portfolio of past works and may also be asked to do an interview exercise related to job descriptions.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.