If you think you'd be a good fit
for our team, we'd love to talk!
Mind Stretcher, Singapore’s Premier Chain of Enrichment Centres, is expanding and looking for suitably-qualified Marcoms & Events Administration Assistants to join us.
The Marcoms & Events Administration Assistant is responsible for coordinating and executing all marketing initiatives for the different business lines in Mind Stretcher.
Work closely to support the Marcoms & Events team to:
- Achieve and fulfil the various inter-departmental marketing needs
- Co-ordinate and manage campaigns with external parties that relate to branding and marketing
- Drive marketing initiatives through clear communication and collaboration with Academic teams, Centre Managers and Customer Service teams across all Mind Stretcher Learning Centres
- Increase brand awareness of company products and manage all brand assets across social media, websites and blog
- Manage and update day-to-day campaign data
- Manage and update marketing materials for shop fronts
- Manage events when required
- Minimum GCE ‘A’ level
- Experience with office administrative tasks and operations, preferably in the Marketing / Events environment
- Meticulous & detail-oriented
- Good communication skills, being effectively bilingual is a plus
- Able to work under tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Able to work independently with initiative, self-discipline and organisational skills
- Required to work on weekends to execute overall event planning and logistic arrangement (when necessary)
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Hospitalisation and Surgery Insurance
- 13th month AWS, subject to individual & company’s overall performance
- Attractive remuneration package above market norms
- Professional development for career advancement
- Progressive career pathway for personal growth and development
If you meet all our requirements and want to make a difference at Mind Stretcher, then we want you!
To start the ball rolling, please submit your resume via the “Apply Now" option.
Thank you for your submission. If you are shortlisted, you will most definitely be hearing from us shortly.