If you think you'd be a good fit
for our team, we'd love to talk!
We are looking for suitable candidates to join us at Mind Stretcher, Singapore’s Premier Chain of Enrichment Centres, as Management trainees. Develop your potential with us in one or more of the following areas:
- Marketing & Sales
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
You will be trained in the full suite of centre operations, which include coordinating marketing campaigns, budget planning, people management, quality assurance and outstanding customer service delivery.
Overall Job Objective
Forge excellent relationships with customers, render exceptional customer service experiences, and provide administrative support to students, parents and teachers at the learning centres.
- Attend to walk-in customers and incoming phone enquiries
- Provide professional customer service and information to customers
- Provide prompt assistance to all enquiries and ensure proper follow-up and closure
- Processing student registrations and payment
- Coordinating and collating of financial-related reports
- Effective resource planning for centre operations
- Drive sales and KPIs
- Expand and develop customer base
- Provide administrative support to teachers when required
- Coordination and timely arrangement with relief teachers
- Assist in marketing-related events
- Possess at least a Diploma or equivalent qualifications;
- Able to work on rotating shifts;
- 5-day work week including one of the weekends;
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to handle English / Chinese-speaking customers;
- Service-driven and goal-oriented;
- Engaging personality & excellent communication skills;
- Confident and tactful in handling customer’s needs;
- Excellent team player and people-oriented personality;
- Possesses the drive to challenge oneself and exceed expectations;
- Adapts to challenges calmly in a constantly changing environment;
- Meticulous and systematic with administrative procedures;
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel
Applicants who are interested in this role are invited to apply with their comprehensive resume with full details and recent photograph via the "Apply Now" option.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.