Guest Service Executive - Club Lounge
The Guest Services Executive responsible for the overall Oriental Club, which includes Food and Beverage services, basic secretariat services, registration, cashiering, concierge services, arrival and departure of VIPs.
Excel in delivering Legendary Quality Experience to all guests.
- Reads through arrival report and see to VIPS requests and needs.
- Meet, greet and escorts VIPs into their assigned room ensuring that all services are extended promptly and efficiently.
- Familiar with room amenities, layout of categories of rooms, room rate structure, facilities and services available in the hotel.
- Promote and upsell a higher category of room and hotel food and beverage outlets.
- Provide recommendation for wine and dine, entertainment, tourist attractions, concierge services and information.
- Handle cashiering duties and food and beverage services.
- Conserve resources and be mindful to maintain the food & beverage cost.
- Check arrival club room and ensure their requests and needs are met.
- Act as Cashier, Concierge to provide information, recommendation, Food and Beverage services-set and maintain breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktail and hors d’oeuvres at the Oriental Club.
- Maintain a friendly rapport with all guests to ensure repeat business and goodwill.
- Well-versed with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group goals and information
- Maintain the ambience, cleanliness and exclusivity at Oriental Club and Front Office area at all times.