Job Responsibilities :
• Work involves monitoring and handling of application issues and resolution, work with vendor on new application releases, server setup, configuration, testing etc.
• Provide development and support services to non-SAP applications in support of the manufacturing processes in Refining, Chemicals, Lubricants & Specialties and Upstream businesses.
• Provide 24x7 support that includes global monitoring, handover with West team and weekend on-call support.
• Participate in a wide variety of controls activities and projects, and provide training to the user communities.
Primary skill sets:
• Degree in Information Technology preferred or relevant industry experience
• Proficient in Windows 2012/ SQLServer/ C# .Net / HTML
• Able to communicate in English.
Nice to Have skill set:
• Experience in Development and support services of Windows applications
• Experience in Honeywell Uniformance, ThermoFisher SampleManager, Wonderware Intelatrac applications or equivalent MES system is an advantage.
• An appreciation or knowledge in manufacturing business is desirable.
• API development (REST, SOAP)