• Provide development work for the Company’s proprietary trade entry, order management and risk systems in Futures and Forex businesses.
• Provide general support & maintenance to these critical systems
• Collaborates with Production Support team for resolution of client issues.
The Key Requirements (C++ developer)
• 2+ years’ experience
• Visual C++, MFC, TCP/IP, Multi Thread, OOP knowledge
• Familiar with SQL Server & ADO development
• Experience with in C# and other .Net languages is a plus
• Experience with SVN or similar software for source code versioning
• Financial market knowledge is a plus