We’re creating digital experiences
Salary: Login to view
- Perform various customer support tasks such as requirements on-boarding, document generation, user setup, and tool administration
- Planning and execution of application releases and enhancements for architecture, quality assurance and requirements software
- Maintenance of system requirements
- Maintain System documentation
- Schedule, plan and host meetings
- Sound knowledge on AS400 with programming skills in RPG Free format, RPGLE, SQLRPGL , QUERY 400
- Create technical design document, logical flow and pseudo codes
- Create and review RPGLE programs for the defined scope of requirements and design
- Create and Review Unit Test scripts and test scenarios
- Support bug fixes during System Integration testing and User Acceptance testing stages.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision but still able to deliver good results.
- Ensure quality KPIs are reviewed properly and resolutions is given on time.
- Provide hyper-care support post go-live and report the post production leakage/defects to the program manager
Extensive knowledge in the below AS400 concepts.
- RPG Programming
- RPG ILE Concept
- CL Programming (ILE)
- DB 400 / High level SQL Querying Knowledge
- AS400 Debugging and Troubleshooting
- ALDON Change Management Tool hands on experience