We’re creating digital experiences
Veeva CRM Specialist
- Application Administrator responsibilities for Medical Systems (e.g Veeva CRM, PowerBI, IRMS, ComplianceWire, BOX and SharePoint) on a daily basis which includes user access creations/deletions and managing the system’s master data including data uploads from data files and automatic integration from external source systems.
- Closely interacts with system stakeholders to fully understand system requirements and improvements.
- Consult and coordinate as necessary with stakeholders to understand latest business policies or processes and identify potential impact to current processes.
- Provide assistance to both internal and external users who may need assistance with various operational aspects and coordinate resolution of reported issues.
- Responsible for enforcing policies and procedures as managed by Medical group.
- Works directly with Veeva CRM project managers across multiple sites and functions to ensure all requirements are completed for proper onboarding of users and project start-up. Coordinates directly with Veeva users to ensure system is fully functional and facilitate any data transfer required to/from Veeva. Assist with onboarding of new hires into Veeva
- Responsible for generating, coordinating and/or consolidating periodic reports (e.g Veeva CRM, IRMS, ad-hoc reports) for stakeholders.
- Provides Operations support as required by supervisor. Typical assignments consist of supporting system and/or process audits, assessment of how new industry regulations or corporate policies impact operations, and representing Medical Operations in various initiatives that affect internal systems or processes that the role supports.