Executive, Business Support
- Coordinating to ensure daily smooth operations of sales counter service.
- Enhance good relationship between agents and business support staff.
- Ensure EDMS scanning up to date.
- Ensure Agency information is updated.
- Ensure all reports to Management are accurate and updated.
- Handle customer enquiries whenever necessary.
- Ensure all sales entry are complete, accurate and secure (with compliance to PDPA), especially sales report for month-end closing.
- Participate as an action team on any company event (whenever necessary)
- Liaise with KL HQ on SCLC system modification.
- Proper coordination with other department to get things done.
- Any other jobs assigned by HOD/superior from time to time.
- Secondary / Diploma in Business Studies or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience in related field
EXPERIENCE / SKILL REQUIRED
- Presentable and well groomed.
- Customer service oriented.
- Good communication skill.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin. Conversant in major Chinese Dialects will have an added advantage.
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office Applications
- Good team player
- Able to work on rotating shift basis inclusive of weekend and PH
For more enquiries on job opportunities, you may contact us at the following:
950 Old Choa Chu Kang Road