Salary: Login to view
- Lead in operationalizing the implementation plans made to various regulators’ requirements specifically regarding the continuing evolution and enhancements of the business’s surveillance and compliance programs across all business units.
- Educate and update Head of Department with latest regulators’ requirements on matters pertaining to employee safety, building safety consumer rights, PDPA act.
- Interact and raise matters of importance to Head of Department for discussion, participate in Team meetings, with various business units staff so that an appropriate resolution may be achieved and communicate issues in a proactive manner.
- Review and facilitate documentation which meets the necessary local requirements in support of issue resolution.
- Escalate potentially serious issues and exception items noted during the review process to Management for discussion and further investigation if deemed necessary.
- Initiate with the development of new surveillances to cover new risk and new enhancement
- Conduct or assist with special investigations and projects and ad hoc regulatory requests
- University graduate with major in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Law or equivalent qualification.
- 7 years of managerial working experience in Regulatory / Legal / Trading and Securities / Insurance / Property Development / Compliance environments.
- 5-7 years of experience of mitigating the litigation risk from governing authorities or customers with surveillance and case management methodology.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including writing, with the ability to interact effectively with front and back office staff and senior management.
- High attention to details, strong analytical and investigative skills.
- Proactive in identifying risks and proposing solutions and meet multiple deadlines
For more enquiries on job opportunities, you may contact us at the following:
950 Old Choa Chu Kang Road