SENIOR EXECUTIVE/EXECUTIVE, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Close monitoring of the sales agencies for the day to day sales operations.
- Main tasks include sales and manpower monitoring, resolve problems and conflict of agents, effective communication channel to the agents and gather important up-to-date market feedback from the agents/customers.
- Enhance good relationship between agents and company.
- Constantly motivate agents to stimulate their sales activities.
- Advise agents on the matters pertaining to agents recruitment, agency activities, marketing strategy, training etc.
- Handle customer enquiries whenever necessary.
- Participate as an action team on any company event.
- Prepare group’s sales performance report as up-to date tracking tool on daily and regular basis.
- Proper coordination with other departments.
- Any other jobs assigned by HOD/superior from time to time.
- Business support to the sales agencies
- Planning of New Product Development and coordinating with HQ project team.
- Pricing of products.
- Handle monthly/quarterly/annually promotions & incentive for agents/customers.
- Preparation of Sales Reports.
- Performance review materials.
- Organize site tours/TPOM.
- Diploma in Marketing/ Business Studies/ Management or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience in sales/ service/ insurance/ agency system based company
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a strong drive to success in sales
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Office Applications
- Willing to travel
For more enquiries on job opportunities, you may contact us at the following:
950 Old Choa Chu Kang Road