Fulfilling Careers - AT JOBSTUDIO
- Up to $3,000
- West/ Near MRT
- Experience in building/facilities maintenance
- Carry out regular inspections and preventive/routine maintenance for building and facilities
- Contact external contractors as required and monitor and provide assistance accordingly
- Carry out all minor mechanical & electrical repairs in relation to buildings and utilities, planned and executed in such a way so as to minimise risk or inconvenience to others.
- Review processes, procedures, systems, paperwork, etc. in own area, and make suggestions for improvement.
- Ensure full and timely reporting of all major breakdowns, significant problems, repair requirements, delays or machine down time to relevant personnel.
- Liaise with tenants as necessary to clarify technical details and overcome problems
- Provide supervision for junior technicians
- Minimum NITEC in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ of experience in building/facilities management
- Knowledge of Building Maintenance and Facilities Management
- Team player with good leadership skills and positive attitude
- Able to work on rotating shifts
Apply now or send your resume in Microsoft Words doc to:
Registration ID: R1769470
55 MARKET STREET(Raffles Place MRT),
#09-01, SINGAPORE 048941
Tel: +65 6422 1390
Fax: +65 6225 5901