Truck Driver (Class 4, Up to $4000)
Job post no longer accepts applications
- Ensure that cargoes are secured and properly protected during delivery.
- Review orders before delivery, obtain endorsement of delivery from customers and to accept cashon delivery whenever applicable to ensure that orders are complete.
- Submit delivery orders and cash collected to transport coordinator and/or authorised personnel in the absence of the transport coordinator.
- Prompt communication of delay in fulfilment of orders and accidents to the transport coordinator.
- Ensure safe and timely collection and delivery of cargoes to and fro airport, port, customers’ premises, Company warehouse or other designated locations.
- Perform loading and unloading of cargoes whilst checking conditions of cargoes and reporting any damages or discrepancy to the immediate supervisor.
- Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador; and provide excellent customer service in every interaction with clients and the public.
- Comply with company regulations and rules at all times.
- Check availability and ensure replenishment of stretch film, pallet jack and trolley before delivery.
- Upkeeping the cleanliness and hygiene of the assigned truck.
- Inspect assigned truck periodically and report any abnormalities or mechanical failures to the transport administrator to arrange for repair and servicing.
- Perform general works and/or other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and/or authorized personnel.
- Must be familiar with Singapore roads.
- Experienced with the Keppel Distripark operations is a distinct advantage.
- Familiar with use of pallet jack.
- 5.5 days work (8am-5pm, Mon-Fri) and (8am-12pm, Sat)
Interested applicants, please email your resume to us.
EA License No: 09C0884
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan/ R1108310