- Provide safe, comfortable and reliable bus journeys to passengers.
- Ensure that bus route schedules are adhered to when possible.
- Ensure fare collection.
- Adhere to workplace safety and health policies, practice safe work procedures and safety rules implemented at the workplace; and not engage in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger self or others.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, any field.
- Possess a valid Class 3 or Class 4/4A or Class 5 Driving Licence with a minimum of one (1) year Class 3 driving experience.
- Able to perform shift work.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice period would be advantageous.
We train you to be a Bus Captain! Earn $6K Sign on Bonus today!
Terms and conditions apply.
Interested applicants are invited to Apply Now or contact us at 88766001 for more information.
Walk In Interview - Go Ahead Singapore
2 Loyang Way (S) 508776
Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
9.30am to 12pm
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Go-Ahead Singapore is committed to provide a healthy, safe and secure work environment to all employees. Please visit our website (www.go-aheadsingapore.com) for more details.