Lead the curation and execution of ongoing Fullerton Experiences and Fullerton Kids’ Club activities for hotel guests throughout the year.
Responsible for the publicity and implementation of community engagement initiatives, including community liaison work with different sectors and local stakeholders, and close collaboration with secretariats of associations to manage projects.
Key duties also include collecting information for drafting presentations and reports, copywriting, managing digital marketing, supporting programmes and assisting with the Department’s daily operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Fullerton Experiences & Fullerton Kids’ Club:
- Plan, curate and execute the ongoing guest activity calendar, working closely with external parties and relevant internal departments to do so
- Manage logistical arrangements for all activities, including arrangement and set-up of venues, coordination of registrations, etc.
- Develop marketing and communications materials for the promotion of guest experiences
Corporate Social Responsibility:
- Lead the formulation of community engagement strategies
- Plan and execute the hotels’ corporate social responsibility programmes in collaboration with external partners
- Drive community outreach collaborations and projects, in close collaboration with community organisations, NGOs and government organisations
- Create content for internal and external (guest/media) communications on various communications channels
- To undertake any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time