The Warehouse Hotel was built in 1895 along the Singapore River as part of the Straits of Malacca trade route. At that time, the area was a hotbed of secret societies, underground activity, and liquor distilleries. Today, while much of that history has disappeared, one building is being meticulously restored as a modern boutique hotel, focusing on heritage and local culture. The Warehouse Hotel delivers thoughtful hospitality with historically-detailed rooms, classic local dishes and craft cocktails.
The Warehouse Hotel is an inspiring 37-room hotel, housed in a prominent conservation building on the bank of the Singapore River within the vibrant neighbourhood of Robertson Quay. A meticulously restored icon with a unique history, the hotel is operated by The Lo & Behold Group.
We are looking for a passionate, customer-driven individual to fill the role of Guest Relations Officer. As the Hotel’s primary point of contact with potential customers, the individual is pivotal in ensuring the customer’s reservations and enquiries are promptly confirmed and replied to. Strong communication skills over the phone and proficiency in basic computer software is essential in the daily maintenance and management of the customer database.
You’ll be in charge of:
- Registration of guests at check-in, including the processing of all guest reservations and the assigning and blocking of rooms
- Understanding and adhering to all front desk cashiering duties, including proper credit and cash handling policies and procedures
- Communicating efficiently on room status, room status tracking, all locations, and rates
- Establishing and implementing expected guest programs and professionally handle guest requests and questions
- Actively improving hotel standards by providing relevant information such as customer feedback
- Carrying out daily front desk operations
- Ensuring that all guests receive a positive first and last impression at The Warehouse Hotel
What you can expect:
- 5 day work week
- Join a dynamic, young and fun loving service team
- Excellent team culture and a defined career growth plan to develop yourself
- Employee Dining Discounts across the Group
- Medical and Insurance Coverage
Find out more about us here