Maintains the Cleanliness and Quality of Suites
- Supervises the upkeep of the suites to maintain an immaculate, luxurious and welcoming state according to Raffles Singapore standards. Priority and full attention is given for VIP suites.
- Ensures the smooth operations of all Housekeeping sections by performing all tasks in adherence with the code of ethics as issued by Raffles Hotel Singapore.
- Upholds a flawless impression and perception of the Raffles Singapore products, services and colleagues.
- Establishes the foundations of Housekeeping operations through supervision of the team and proper organisation and delegation of duties.
Provides an Experience that Exceeds Residents’ Expectations
- Ensures guests receive the experiences as detailed in brand Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Raffles Singapore local SOP, FORBES standards as well as Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) standards, and aims to achieve the targets set by management.
- Analyses and responds to guest feedback to ensure that guests are satisfied. Is continuously committed to improving the quality of products, services and performance of team members.
- Seeks to personalise the resident’s stay whenever possible.
Supervision of the Housekeeping Team
- Leads the Housekeeping - Rooms Team with a Heartist® approach and constantly seeks to create an all-encompassing and welcoming working environment for a multi-cultural and diverse group of Housekeeping colleagues. He/she will focus on the well-being, safety, training and development needs of colleagues.
- Plans for adequate shift coverage of the Housekeeping - Rooms team and is able to personally cover any role or duty in their absence.
- Oversees the provision of room supplies, cleaning equipment, linen, and chemicals.
Involvement as a Member of the Housekeeping and Hotel Team
- Ensures service standards and individual performances are aligned with Accor Values - Guest Passion, Trust, Sustainable Performance, Spirit of Conquest, Innovation and Respect.
- Follows sustainable procedures and practices that support ‘Planet 21’ initiatives (Accor’s Corporate Social Responsibility program).
- Adheres to Work Safety and Health (WSH) policies and procedures and ensures all direct reports are trained in, and follows WSH guidelines.
- Undertakes any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Housekeeping Manager.
Knowledge and Experience
- Certificate or diploma in hospitality or related field.
- Minimum 2 years in housekeeping position, minimum 1 year as Supervisor.
- Housekeeping/Supervisory experience in luxury hotel/resort.
- Technical skills for Housekeeping / Laundry.
- Supervisory and leadership skills – collaborative, enabling, and entrepreneurial.
- Confident and good interpersonal skills to handles all levels of communication to colleagues and guests.
- Use / Knowledge of OPERA and KNOWCROSS.
- Able to solve problems / make decisions within scope.
- Attention to details especially on cleanliness and room presentation.
- Able to work independently, reliable and self-directed.
- Flexible and able to embrace and responds to change effectively.
Benefits of Joining Raffles Hotel Singapore
- 5-day Work Week.
- Duty Meals are provided.
- Colleagues’ Discount and/or Preferential Room Rates at worldwide Accor Hotels.
- Flexible Benefit – Dental/Optical/Vacation Expenses/Children’s Education.
- Medical and Wellness Benefit.
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage.
- Local/Overseas Career Development & Growth Opportunities.
- Holistic Learning and Development Opportunities.