Job post no longer accepts applications
Scope of Role
- Install and commission home appliances.
- Service and maintain products.
- Perform product installations and changeovers as per planned requirements. Troubleshoot and repair faulty products.
- Accurately evaluates product faults to determine the cause of repair work and ensures full and final test of product to assure first time, quality resolution.
- Ensure service van is continuously stocked with spare part inventory to enable first time service resolution
- Keep current with knowledge of all products and their technical capabilities through training, service manuals and other available content.
- Min NITEC / Higher NITEC in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Mechanical with HVAC knowledge.
- Hands-on experience in installation and repair of home appliances and takes pride when repair is accomplished.
- Basic wireless knowledge and computer network an advantage.
- Able to read, write and communicate in English confidently.
- Must possess a valid Class 3 driving licence.
- Able to start immediately