Pharmaceutical Recruitment Associate ( Full time, part time, 5 Days, office Hours) #Jobthatmatters
CORE JOB TASK:
- To Develop recruitment strategies to recruit specific patient groups in line for clinical research
- To Work with Recruitment Team Leader to coordinate publicity and recruitment exercise focusing on special population group.
- To Initiate recruitment drives collaborating with external parties to expand the pool of special population.
- To provide inputs into the development of study-specific patient recruitment plan.
- Maintains and provides data on special population recruitment metrics.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Prior working experience preferred
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599