Temp 2 months lab assistant #HGAT
- Follow all laboratory protocols and policies in checking specimens (e.g. blood, stool, urine, etc) received & make sure that names tally with the request forms for testing.
- Assist in the care and maintenance of lab work area, furnishings & equipment.
- Follow test requirements of reference laboratory & procure appropriate specimen for testing.
- Perform bar coding samples & processes laboratory specimens received from patients under prescribed laboratory guidelines.
- Utilize lab information system (LIS) to register patients, retrieve results & print reports.
- Maintains adequate level of supplies in the work area.
- Receives requested stock items & distributes them to the appropriate place within the laboratory
- Aliquoting of urine samples
- Min N/O Level
- No experience needed, on job training provided
- Comfortable with standing long hours
- Comfortable with handling samples (blood, stool, urine)
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ann Goh Xin Ting
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
E.A License: 99C4599