QC Executive, Lifescience Industry ( East Area ), 5 Days Office Hours #HVN
- To perform QC for incoming material, in-process and finished products.
- To conduct performance qualification for equipment and method validation for QC assays.
- To perform QC stability tests (in-use, long-term, shipment, etc) according to GMP and regulatory requirements.
- To troubleshoots on product and quality issues before, during and after production.
- To maintain and clean lab equipment routinely (flow cytometer, PCR thermal cycler, etc.).
- To perform as QC document controller through liaison with QA document control
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree/ in Engineering (Chemical/Biomedical), Biotechnology, Life Sciences or equivalent.
- Perform routine quality control checks involving analytical lab testing, evaluation, interpretation and reporting of technical data.
- Min. 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- GMP experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge in regulatory requirements pertaining to the relevant technical role.
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599