Perm Cardiac Technologist (GOVT HOSPITAL) #HZT
- Perform 12 Lead- ECG, Holter and other monitoring modalities
- Perform Cardio Pulmonary Exercise Test (CPET)
- Administrative duties inclusive of report typing
- Maintenance of equipment and patient records
- Obtains, analyses, compares results and prepare preliminary report for routine and complex cases accurately
- Maintains best practices and suggests improvements to clinical protocols
- Demonstrates ability to make practical and effective decisions in complex situations with considerations of downstream impact on the team
- Recognizes potential conflicts and mitigates the situation internally before necessary escalation
- Optimizes usage of resources at team level
- Demonstrates flexibility through the use of different teaching methods to best facilitate the training of colleagues
- Assist in the development and maintenance of learning objectives and teaching methods
- Demonstrates ability to improve one’s teaching based on feedback, self-assessment and reflection
- Identifies gaps, guides and directs the continuity of staff professional development within the team
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as and when assigned
- Degree in Biomedical Sciences or Equivalent.
- Sonography / Echocardiography background preferred.
- Able to perform Ultrasound and is familiar with human anatomy and Trained in Cardiac Technology is an added advantage.
Interested candidate, kindly send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica Fong Zhi Tong [R1879124]
Email Address: email@example.com
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599